Protecting yourself, your loved ones, your home, auto or your business against unexpected events is a fundamental aspect of wealth planning. Closing the gap on potential risks can be tricky without a comprehensive plan and process that seeks to methodically evaluate all potential risk factors. That’s why risk analysis is an integral part of our ongoing process.
Life insurance products offer a spectrum of death benefit protection, spousal coverage and cash value accumulation features for a variety of needs. Life insurance is also used as an important estate planning tool, helping to ensure your beneficiaries and heirs are not saddled with an undue estate tax burden. After a careful analysis of your situation and objectives, we can help you obtain the coverage that meets your needs, choosing among insurance programs from many of the nation’s leading providers.
For many of us, the ability to work and generate income is our most valuable asset. Protecting it is paramount to achieving your short- and long-term financial goals. Disability insurance helps guard your income and lifestyle from unexpected interruptions during your working years. Adequate disability coverage can ease the burden of lost income or wages while you recover from an accident or illness. It can also help to prevent the depletion of savings or being forced to sell investments at an inopportune time to raise cash for living expenses. We work with many of the nation’s leading insurance providers to tailor income replacement coverage to your specific needs, adding the features that are most important to you and your family.
Long-Term Care Insurance
When planning for long-term healthcare needs, it’s important to keep in mind that:
- Medicare is not nursing home insurance and does not cover long-term care
- Private medical insurance or Medicare supplement plans do not cover maintenance care
Long-term care insurance can help manage healthcare costs and reduce the impact of inflation, while ensuring your healthcare needs, and those of loved ones, are covered well into the future. Adequate financial planning now can help prevent a lifetime of assets from falling short when you need them most.
Other Insurances We Provide
- Commercial/Professional Liability
Auto Carriers Include
- American Collectors
Home Carriers Include
- Tower Hill
- American Integrity
- Security First
- Elements Property Insurance Co.
- American Traditions
- Modern USA
- Universal Property & Casualty
- Florida Peninsula
- Federated National
- Homeowner’s Choice
Commercial/Professional Carriers Include
- Philadelphia Insurance Co.
- Federated National
- Ascendant Underwriters
- Hull & Company
- All Risks
- Shelly, Middlebrook
- Clearwater Underwriters
- Swett & Crawford
- Bass Underwriters
- IB Green
Life Carriers Include
- Allianz Life
- Allianz Preferred
- American Equity
- American General Life & Accident Ins. Co.
- American General Life Ins. Co.
- American National Ins. Co.
- American National Ins. Co. of NY
- Assurity Life
- Athene Annuity & Life Assurance Co.
- Athene Annuity & Life Assurance Co. of NY
- AXA Equitable Life Ins. Co.
- Brighthouse Life Insurance Co.
- Brighthouse Life Insurance Co. of NY
- Fidelity & Guaranty Life
- Gerber Life Insurance Co.
- Global Atlantic
- Great American Life
- Integrity Life
- John Hancock Life Ins. Co.
- John Hancock Life Ins. Co. of NY
- Lincoln National Life Ins. Co.
- Lloyds of London
- Minnesota Life Ins. Co.
- Nationwide Life
- North American for Life & Health
- Oxford Life Ins. Co.
- Pacific Life Ins.
- Pan American Life
- Principal Life Ins. Co. – NY only
- Principal National Life Ins. Co.
- Protective Life Ins. Co.
- Prudential Life
- Reliance Standard
- Sentinel Security Life
- Standard Ins. Co.
- Symetra Life Ins. Co.
- United of Omaha
- United States Life Ins. Co. in the City of NY
- William Penn
- Zurich American Life Ins. Co.